Question & Answers
Questions & Answers
1. What is Human Chorionic Gondaotropin
Human Chorionic Gondaotropin is a hormone naturally produced in large quantity during pregnancy. HCG is used in infertility treatment for both men and women. Dr. ATW Simeons found that small regular doses of PERFECTLY PURE caused the body to release abnormal fat when used in conjunction with a specific 500 calorie daily diet. This is detailed in Dr. Simeons manuscript Pounds and Inches: A New Approach to Obesity . This low calorie diet is only comfortable and advisable with Human Chorionic Gondaotropin. Most participants are not hungry and have plenty of energy.
2. Since this is the pregnancy hormone, does it work for men as well? If so, is it safe for men to be putting pregnancy hormone into their bodies?Yes! The PERFECTLY PURE protocol is safe for men and even works faster for men. No surprise there, right ladies? While women typically lose .5 lb. - 1lb. per day, men typically lose .75 lb. - 1.5 lbs per day. Again, PERFECTLY PURE is prescribed for men with certain medical condition, so this is not the only use of PERFECTLY PURE with men.
3. What are the positive effects of HCG?Besides the accelerated weight loss and body re-shaping, many of our clients report:
- better, more deep sleep
- lower cholesterol and blood pressure while on the PERFECTLY PURE, and sometimes continuing afterwards
- less insulin or other medications required while on the protocol
- higher energy levels without a nervous or edgy feeling
- a general feeling of well-being
4. What are some negative side effects sometimes experienced while is Human Chorionic Gondaotropin present in the body?While on the protocol a few patients report:
- a headache for the first few days of the protocol (which can be addressed with aspirin, etc.)
- leg cramping (which can be assuaged if brought to the staffs attention)
- slight, temporary hair thinning (the same phenomenon that occurs after child birth or any excess weight loss method)
- very rarely, tenderness of the breasts